Wednesday 1 October 2008

I'm BACK!! and come carrying freebies.


So now the wedding and honeymoon are over I can get back to my crafting. I have a huge stack of thank you cards to make and spent the day sorting all my crafting bits and pieces out, after a few hours I managed to get it down to three big boxes.
Thank you to everyone that left me good luck messages, we had a great day and the sun shone the whole day hooray. I wont bore you with too many wedding photo's but i would be in trouble if I didn't post at least one so here you go.


click for larger image.


I also have some freebies for you first I have a collection of five pages of print and color toppers.


Download Print and color.

The second is 15 pages of 3D toppers Enjoy.


Download 3D toppers.

1 comment:

Aleah'sMommy said...

Congrats on the big day! You look like a princess in the pic!