Saturday 16 August 2008

Superhero free digital scrapbook kit


Here is my latest digital scrapbook kit its called superhero it contains four digital scrapbook papers and four digital sticker elements with cute superhero figures i left the font of the costume blank so you could add an initial. Please recolor them as you wish. My next kit will be a girly kit with fairy's and then i will be expanding all my children's themed kits to make a mega kit for both printable cardmaking and digital scrapbooking so if you have any ideas of what you would like to see in the kit i could use the ideas.

Freebie expired


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Michele said...

Love it!! That is soooo funny because I JUST took pics of my DS with a blanket tied around his neck running around like superman! This will work perfectly for those pics! Thank you! I will share them with you when I complete them! (maybe today if I am lucky!)