Saturday 23 August 2008

Girl paper digital scrapbook freebie



Hi everyone I'm really exited today i have decided to make a card making kit with all my ragdoll girl kits it's going to be a stand alone program so you wont need to know anything about graphics programs to use it. Ive been busy making background papers i plan on nine papers in ten color ways that's 90 in all hard work for me huh, anyway here is a small sample of the papers to download its scrapbook size so feel free to use it for both.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to pauline she always leaves me a nice comment on 4shared for every kit i make. Pauline send me your email address and i will send you the link and password to download the stationary kit.
amiehiggs@hotmail.co.uk

Freebie now expired thanks for downloading


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 01:30am, NY 03:30am, UK 08:30am, OZ 06:30pm] ).